15 May 2008

Welcome to the One Sided Argument

Thanks for visiting and welcome to the One Sided Argument, your one stop shop for biased opinions, fiery rhetoric, and sometimes humorous ramblings on a variety of topics in the news and sometimes, simply in the news in my own fantasy world.

There are two sides to every argument...the wrong one...and mine. I don't like admitting I'm wrong (just ask my beautiful bride-to-be) but on occasion, I'm forced to eat my words. In fact, I argued for years that blogs are stupid. They're dumb. Only people with no lives have the time to burn on them. And since my brother had one, it meant that he was stupid, dumb, and had no life. Well...here we are and I realized that my little brother is none of the above and actually has won a fan following on his blog, so in no way was I about to be outdone by the kid I used to bodyslam and suplex all over my house in the nineties...when wrestling was cool.

Please enjoy the time you spend here - I hope you agree with me...or else I'll have to hunt you down. Well, no I won't do that...but if you do have to disagree with me, please ensure that your argument is weak and is one that I can easily overcome. I'd appreciate that. Thanks.

No comments: