17 May 2008

It's a Beautiful Day in the Neighbourhood!

May 17, 2008 - yeah, you see it. I see it. Are you laughing? I'm not laughing.

Well, actually I am...because this was actually taken a few years ago after the worst snowstorm ever seen in Halifax. I still thought it was a fitting addition to my blog considering that it supports one basic argument - that the weather on the East Coast of Canada is rotten.

Today, just one week before I get married to my beautiful bride, we're getting a dose of a typical Maritime spring...non stop rain, fog and drizzle. Both my fiancee and I are hoping that come next week, the mildew won't show up in our wedding photos. At any rate, we'll be leaving on our honeymoon on May 29th, after which there will be a two week hiatus of blog updates. We're going on a European vacation...Paris....Rome... and Madrid, after which point, there will be an avalanche of posts on how much Europe is than North America.
I'll be back later today with an opinion of substance...perhaps on why I prefer waffles to pancakes, or a deep discussion on why Darth Maul isn't really dead and is in fact, Luke's real father. Until then, for those of you living south of say...the Canadian border...feast your eyes on the hell that we Canucks live in.


Can't you see the resemblence?

I thought this was a particularly nice photograph of Mr. Maul.

No comments: