17 May 2008

Shameless Plug


Just before we get to my next important rambling on topics that concern each and every one of you, I've decided to add a shameless plug for my little brother's blog, A Quiet Corner of Sanity. When I first saw it, I was shocked he could write, even more shocked that it was in English, but mostly shocked that he actually has a pretty sharp take on politics and current events. I mean, look at him! Granted that picture was taken at age 2, but he hasn't changed that much...just more hair. He even has some video clips posted that will make you laugh out loud. So, if you're anxiously awaiting my next musing, don't fret - no need to suffer withdrawal, just change the channel for a wee bit and get a good laugh on his blog. You have no idea how excited he gets when he sees more hits on his Site Meter. Plus, it keeps away from the TV when I want to watch my shows. Thanks.

No comments: